SIEGLE + EPPLE GmbH & Co. KG
Flachter Stra├če 2
70499 Stuttgart
Deutschland

Tel+49 711 8808-0
Fax+49 711 8808-99

HISTORY

Between tradition and the future

 

Siegle+Epple was founded by Wilhelm Siegle and Friedrich Epple in Stuttgart-Feuerbach in 1922. With five employees, they were primarily engaged in making fans and air heaters.

By as early as 1930, they found it necessary to build a larger factory in Stuttgart-Weilimdorf, with its own hot galvanising plant. The product range was expanded to include drying and air extraction systems.

Wilhelm Siegle left the Company in 1937, leaving Friedrich Epple as the sole owner.

By 1950, the company was employing a staff of sixty people.

Between 1953 and 1960, further production facilities were added. The headquarters building was built in 1957.

Richard Baur took over the management of the Company in 1957, after which, assisted by his two sons, he was instrumental in developing the manufacture of complete systems.

When Friedrich Epple died, in 1965, the business was taken over by the next generation of the family.

tbc